Quality and Environment Policy
AUTO-SUECO PORTUGAL – VEÍCULOS PESADOS, S.A.
As a benchmark company in the business sectors and markets where it operates, Auto-Sueco Portugal defines its Quality and Environmental Policy in accordance with the following principles:
• To provide its customers with premium quality products and services in order to meet their expectations and the agreed requirements;
• To carry out its business with an underlying respect for ethical, social and environmental values, while also aiming to meet the needs and expectations of its stakeholders;
• To set measurable quality and environmental targets that represent a clear commitment to continuous improvement, which will be reviewed annually and will represent a challenge for the entire organisation;
• To provide the appropriate means to our employees, so that they can improve their skills and be motivated in their work and show creativity and team spirit;
• To take effective measures to prevent pollution, efficiently manage resources,and comply with legal requirements and others to which the organisation subscribes, in order to reduce any possible negative environmental impacts;
• To communicate correct environmental behaviour to employees, through training programmes and information, so as to minimise the environmental impacts linked to our activity;
• To periodically review the quality and environmental management systems, as well as the suitability of the supporting quality and environmental policy, in order to continuously improve its efficacy, for which it relies on the participation and commitment of all its employees.